BioAdimide™ in Bioplastics: Expanding the Performance of Bio-Polyesters.
BioAdimide™ are additive solutions specially suited to improve the hydrolysis resistance of bio-based polyester and to expand their range of applications. The BioAdimide™ product line enables the production of renewable, bio-based polymers for durable applications with a lower environmental impact.
- BioAdimide™ also allows for a greater range of process variables in terms of:
- Providing melt stability during processing
- Using higher levels of re-grind material
- Enabling blending with higher melting plastics by stabilizing the bio-based polyester component
- BioAdimide™ 100 is the additive of choice for superior hydrolysis stabilization of bio-based polyesters, which are prone to hydrolysis
- Depending on the choice of BioAdimide™, service life can be increased up to 7 times compared to the unstabilized polymer (depending on test conditions).
- This extended performance makes bio-based polyester a suitable candidate for durable application markets previously out of reach.
- BioAdimide™ 500 XT improves the melt stability of bio-based polyesters
- Stabilized bio-based polyester does not degrade during processing
- Stabilized bio-based polyester enables compounders to have consistent and easier processing
- Combining different BioAdimide™ grades gives added flexibility to adjust your system according to your needs
- In processing of extrusion, injection molding, foams, fibre extrusion, film extrusion, thermoforming
- The application of automotive, electronics, appliances, construction, bath and office equipment, films